Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAVE YOU MET MISS JONES?

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd share some more pics of what's in store this week! I've actually photographed some of the exquisite range of white ceramics by Have You Met Miss Jones. It's interesting what can be made into ceramic pieces such as the paper bags in this picture along with high top sneakers and from last week's blog, the owl lamp. White is timeless and this range makes for beautiful presents. I've displayed my wares alongside fellow retailer Moth Rustica's range of rustic vintage pieces. In the photo is shown a unique miniature kitchen hutch and a 1950's cupboard underneath, complete with metal inserts. Deb's styling is second to none, notice the nature display, perfect for my birds to nest in! Well worth a visit to view her much loved pieces!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment